Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As you can tell, I am still working on the blog, but it is getting closer to what I want it to be.  What do you think so far?

Tomorrow...well, I guess today if I look at the clock is Halloween!  I'm not a huge Halloween person, but I do enjoy it.  I was out for supper tonight admiring all of the costumes and all of the hard work that has gone into them, but at the same time, I didn't get dressed up and I won't tomorrow.  Maybe it is something about the hard work that they put into the costumes...I'm not sure, I just don't enjoy dressing up as much as I used to.

I am excited about tomorrow though!  We live in an apartment, so we don't get a lot of trick or treaters, but we have a few friends with little ones so I decided that this year I would do something special for them.  It actually worked out great, as I was asked to demo something for Halloween at the crop that I demoed at last weekend so I used the same project!

These great little boxes hold a rice krispie treat just right!  I went online to get some ideas, but when I saw this I knew that it would be perfect!  I love rice krispies so much that my wedding cake was made out of them, so this was the perfect thing for me!  Unfortunately, the blog that I found it on is bookmarked on a different computer so I will have to add it later.

These are just a few of the boxes that I made

I love how cute this Fang-tastic stamp set is!  All of that the stamps are from that set.  The one on the far left has the broom stamped all over as a background stamp, the middle has the bat image stamped as a background and the one on the right I have used the Spider Web embossing folder.  The images are stamped in black staz-on ink and then coloured in with the Stampin' Write markers.

This next bag is for one special little girl.  She isn't big enough to be able to eat the treats yet, so she gets something special!  I don't want to spoil the surprise for her momma, as I know she reads my blog, but I will show you what the bag looks like!
This is the 2-5-7 bag from SCS.  I know that her momma loves cats, so I thought I would do a background of black cats for this one.

Alright, I don't think that I am making sense anymore and luckily my hubby should be home from working a late night anytime, so I am going to call it a night.

Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope you have more treats than tricks!

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Following you via SC. Love your coloring on these Fang-tastic kids. Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete