Friday, October 8, 2010

Crops, Crops and More Crops!

For the next little while I am going to be getting ready for a couple of crops.  Luckily, I am not hosting any of them, as that would be WAY too much work for me to take on right now, but the lovely ladies that are hosting them have asked me to Demo at them or to supply prizes, etc. for them.

I look forward to them as I love to spend an entire day in a hall full of women that love doing the same things that I love!  It is so inspiring to see what everyone is working on and everyone's own style. 

The first one that I am going to is a fundraiser for figure skating on October 23rd.

If you are in the Dalmeny area and want to get out for the day please contact the ladies above or you can find out more about it on facebook here.

This one is going to be the one that I am rushing for, as I will be demoing something for it and having a table set up with some of my samples and stuff.  It isn't that I don't have samples to show, but I would like to make some more to have set out for people to see and possibly some to sell.

The next one isn't until November 6th, so I have some time to get ready for that one.  It is a fundraiser for the Warman Indoor Playground.  I am not demoing that one, but I am donating a prize/prizes so I have to figure out what that is going to be.  With the donation of a prize, she is also going to put one of my business cards in each goodie bag.  I have business cards, but I like to change them up a bit now and then, so I hope to squeeze in time to design and print some new cards!
If you are in the Warman area and would like to come, you can find out more information about this crop on facebook here

This weekend is also going to be crazy, but it should be fun!  Seeing as it is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, we are going to be going out of town tonight so that we can see both of my parents.  Luckily they live in the same town, so we don't have to drive different places.  Then tomorrow night we are back home, but with company for the rest of the weekend, and then supper at the in-laws on Sunday.  I just hope that at the end of the busy weekend, that I will have some time to stamp on Monday!.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment