Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Card Class

If you are thinking about making your own Christmas cards, but you don't really know what you want to do or when you will find the time to do them, I can help!

I am going to be holding a Christmas Card Class at my place on Monday, November 15, 2010.  We will be making 5 different cards with 5 different designs so that you have lots to choose from if you want to re-create them later! 
The cost of the class will be $15 a person. Please bring your preferred adhesive (glue and dimensionals), scissors, and paper trimmer to make things go a little quicker, everything else and a few extra treats will be supplied by me!
If you would like to be part of the fun, I will need full payment by November 6th in order to get all of the supplies that we need in time.  You can get in touch with me to drop off/pick up payment or else you can pay on paypal here.




Number of People
Christmas Card Class 11/15/10




Can't wait to see you there!
Photobucket

1 comment: