Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Etching Engagement

This card I made for a very special couple that just got engaged a few weeks ago. I was actually at a workshop when I found out that she said yes, but as soon as I heard I knew exactly what I wanted this card to look like.  She has a damask cover on her phone and I know that she loves the color red!  What could be better than this?
 I used the new Cherry Cobbler and Basic Grey as the colors on this card.  The ring stamp from a $1.50 bin at Michael's, but the rest of the stamps are from Artistic Etchings (clear mount and wood) and the embossing is done with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  I added a bit of extra bling to the diamond with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a little bit of Tombow Glue

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Cherry Cobbler - so nice with the grey. I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from SC....now. Thanks for finding me! lori
    http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete