Monday, June 28, 2010

Workshop for the new catalogue and a card

It's been a while, sorry about that.  I have been busy cleaning up my craft room and getting ready for the switch to the new catalogue.  I spent a good chunk of the weekend and a bit tonight retiring the old and getting ready for the new.  I'm SO excited for the new catalogue and everything that is in it!  Lots of great new colors, old in colors returning and so many new stamp sets!
I will be hosting a workshop at my house on July 5th at 7:00 pm to celebrate the occasion!!  Please come, bring a friend if you like.  We will be making a card and browsing through all of the great new products that Stampin' Up! has to offer for the 2010-2011 year.  No obligation to purchase anything, just come out and see the great product that I love.  If you would like to come and need the address, please leave me a comment or email me (link on the top left).
If you can't make it to the workshop, you can always shop online 24-7 through my Stampin' Up! website.
Tonight I was also busy actually making cards and playing with some new stuff that I got last week. This one is a set, Elements of Style in wood or clear mount from the summer mini catalogue, that I didn't think that I would EVER use all of.  I loved the flourish, but wasn't sure about this hummingbird stamp as I am really not a bird person, but this was perfect for this card.  It is great to be able to use more of the set than I had originally thought - I love it when that happens!

I got the sketch for this card from the clean&simple challenge FTL95.  As you know, I enjoy the simplicity of their sketches as anyone can make them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete