Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wonderful Wedding!

We went to the wedding of some really great friends on Friday.  It turned out to be such a wonderful day, not only did it not rain,with all the rain that we have had lately it is shocking that it was sunny the whole day, but everything went really well!  The church was beautiful, just as the bride had said.  The food was amazing.  And everyone seemed to have had a great time!
I will start out with the card that I made for the happy couple (as I like to do things last minute and made it that morning)!  The teal flower is Taken with Teal and the Congratulations comes from the Well Scripted Stamp Set.  The rest of the supplies come from a local store.
It was made to match the theme of the wedding which was based on the peacock feathers that were carried by all of the bridesmaids and displayed on all of the tables at the reception.  I just love how amazing they look!
I didn't get a really great shot of the newly-wed couple together, but I did get some of our close group of friends that were there.  Here are the girls
and the boys
(FYI - as mentioned earlier, the colors were browns, teals and golds not red as some people looking at these pictures might think.  Those two just happened to show up wearing the same color!)

Here is one last picture of my husband and I from that night.
We really did have a wonderful time at the wedding!  It is so nice to see such a great couple get married!  I hope they are having a wonderful honeymoon.  Can't wait to hear about their travels when they get back.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pic of you and Chris. I'm so happy to see your business is a going concern. You've worked so hard at it!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete