Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally the rest of the cards!

Finally, the rest of the cards from the baby shower prize!  I feel like it has been SO long, but really it was just last weekend.  Time has really flown by this past week, I guess that is what happens when you are busy!

I got the idea for these cards from Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas.  She is always such a great inspiration and her blog is always there check out when I get stuck or need something quick, like I did for these cards.
The stamps sets for both of these cards are Fifth Avenue Floral and Well Scripted from the occasions mini catalogue.
I thought this Congratulations card would make a great wedding card.  It is so simple and neutral so could really be used for any occasion.  The colors are Basic Black and Sahara Sand.
This birthday card is Pretty in Pink and Basic Black.  A great birthday card for any lady in your life!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment