Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cherish Life's Moments

I was once again inspired by the clean&simple stamping sketches challenge FTL93.  I love how quick it is to put a card together with such great sketches and that is important when making cards as a party gift.  I am getting ready for a friends baby shower on Sunday and I figured what better gift to give out as a prize than some handmade cards! 
It was such a great sketch that I decided to make two of them.  

 Here is a closer look at the two of them. Both are made only with Stampin' Up! products. Cherish is made with one of my FAVORITE stamp sets, Baroque Motifs.
Life's Moments is made with Elements of Style, which is in the summer mini catty.  To be honest, I wasn't sure when I would ever use the main image that is stamped on this card, but I like that way that it looks on this card.

I'm off to a scrap all day tomorrow (10 am to Midnight) with my MIL and her friend.  Not only will it be a good time and help me get my wedding album scrapped, but it is also for a good cause!

G'Night all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment