Friday, June 4, 2010

After the fact

I may be a little behind posting a mother's day card, but I love this card.  I am huge on butterflies and the colour purple right now.  I have never really been a huge fan of purple, I was more of a pink girl, but I can't get enough of this Cottage Wall DSP and it is turning me into a purple person.  Love Rich Razzleberry and am SO glad that Stampin' Up! isn't retiring this colour.

Enough of my rambling and onto the card.

Everything is SU except the pearls on the largest butterfly, from a local dollar store.  On the two smaller butterflies I used the shimmer white paint from the Occasions Mini, but it is still available. 

Here is a closer look

Hope you enjoyed it, I know both my mom and MIL sure did as I waited till last minute to make them so I made the same card for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment