Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome!

Hi All!

Well, I am going to try this again...this time it will be about me, my designs and anything else I feel like putting into the world.  I have decided to make Greetings by dawn into a website (greetingsbydawn.com) instead of a blog as it will be easier for upkeep that way and I can have this blog to showcase all of my work, not just wedding stationary.
Let's get off to a good start - this is a card that I made and LOVE!! 
It is SU Bold Butterflies that I bought used a few months ago.  I like the way this set looks and how versatile it is.  The sentiment is from the $1.50 bin at a local store.
Have a good night - I am off to watch husband play volleyball tonight.  Might be a cold one, but it is so nice to get out and see our friends once a week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment