Monday, May 31, 2010

Cottage Wall Birthday

The last time I posted I was SO excited about the stagette the next evening, but it turned out that I woke up the next morning and was very sick.  We ended up postponing the stagette until an unknown date as there weren't enough people that had responded and I REALLY didn't want to miss it!  Now I just hope that she doesn't see the card before I have a chance to get it to her.  Probably wouldn't be a problem, but I was really hoping to start posting my bloggings onto facebook and I know she checks it.

Onto today's card.  I decided to stick with the clean&simple today.  I went back a post to find the FTL91 challenge and noticed that I still had a few days to post to it, so decided why not? 

It is Orchid Opulence, Old Olive and Cottage Wall DSP.  The stamps used were SU Vintage Vogue and Amy R's Birthday Sentiments.  The gem and ribbon are from dollarama.

Not sure what I think of this one yet.  I wanted to follow the sketch, but not sure if I like the sentiment on the DSP or not.  I think next time I would probably punch out stamped cardstock instead.  What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment